GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: + 49 7427 9409-0
Fax: + 49 7427 9409-30
BasicLine 225 for angle cuts
The saw unit of the BL 225 W is adjustable +/- 60°. Using the easy to read scale accurate and easy angle adjustment from 30 ° to 150 ° by turning the handwheel is possible.
SlimLine 225 with automatic angle adjustment from 30° to +150°
Complex angle cuts and right angle cuts - rational and precise with SlimLine 225 W
Easy user interface - easy creation of different angles
- The control has several programs, which were designed specifically for various applications and claims in the sector for cutting angles.
- The entered workpieces will be shown visually, so that the best possible order can be chosen, to minimize the wastage even further.
- •Various combinations of angles are possible - up to 3 angles per side.
- Serial equipment
- Work pieces may be cut in packages or individually.
- The saw-unit adjusts automatically and accurately to the desired angle.
- A robust pushing system automatically detects the length and positions with high precision
- Due to the clever control, you achieve a sustainable increase in
- Various options for feeding, waste management, sorting, stacking, labeling, and data connectivity are available.
Typical application areas for cross cut saws with angle cut
- Cutting wedges in big quantities
- Construction of gables and roofs
- Elements for prefabricated houses
- Special packaging for angle assembly elements
- Planking of fences and stakes
- Construction of winter gardens