GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: + 49 7427 9409-0
Fax: + 49 7427 9409-30
TwinLoop - cuts at full speed.
The fastest cross cut saw worldwide in the area of solid wood
The cross cut saw TwinLoop has a continuous band feed system for work piece transport and 2 independently working cutting units. The work pieces are transported with minimal gap and a constant speed of 80 m/min. through the machine. The machine automatically cuts work pieces at full speed.
- Serial equipment
- defects to a minimum length of 10 mm are possible
- no material stressful braking and acceleration forces
- always drives at a continuous speed
- both saw units are driven by a powerful 5.5 kW motor
- cross-sections up to 150 x 60 mm possible
- cutting accuracy of + / - 1.0 mm
- while a saw unit cuts, a second already runs for next section
- maximum possible saw cuts (theoretically) 650 cuts / min
- Usually, the optimal cutting lengths are determined from the scanner. The saw shares the workpieces according to these plans